Builds larders and mythical capes in your player owned house for construction experience.
- Level 9 Construction
- POH located in Rimmington, even if you are using a butler
- 4 rooms in a cross pattern adjacent to your garden where your portal is
- Your house needs to look EXACTLY like the picture shown when you start the script. If you have more rooms, you need to remove them or hide them with the house menu options, otherwise the script won't work.
- If you are using Phials, you should have in your inventory:
- Coins, Noted planks, Hammer and saw. (If you are doing regular larders you also need nails!).
- If you are using a butler you need:
- You need 2 bedrooms.
- Planks in your bank.
- Coins in the servant money bag.
- Hammer and saw in your inventory (nails too if doing regular larders).
- Supports wooden and oak larders and mythical capes
- Supports phials and demon butler
- Supports plank sack
- Your house needs to look EXACTLY like the picture shown. If it doesn't, the script won't work.
- Might have trouble finding Phials and/or demon buttler sometimes.
- The script doesn't detect when you run out of coins in your servant's money bag. You need to replenish it manually. Keep it full!
You can hide rooms by moving them away 2 room squares away without removing them but not having them is better for better load times.